INTERCALA ASESORES, S.L.
Information concerning compliance with article 10 LSSICE
- Website Owner: Intercala Asesores, S.L. CIF B-92070671, located in Bulevar de la Cala, nº. 41, bajo, La Cala, Mijas, 29649, (Málaga).
- The entity Intercala Asesores S.L, provides its services through its registered Administrator nº. 1880 and registered lawyer nº. 2417, Mr. José Luis Navarro Rosado.
- The personal data which Intercala Asesores S.L. has, is used solely for the purpose of providing the services requested and the invoicing thereof. You may exercise your right of access, correction, cancellation and opposition in writing to the address: Bulevar de la Cala, n º 41, bajo, La Cala, Mijas, 29649, (Malaga).
Intellectual Property and Content Liability
- Any unauthorised use of any of the contents from the website is forbidden, specifically the text, design and pin codes, without the express permission of the owners. Any unauthorised use will be pursued by the rightful owners.
- The owner of the website cannot be held responsible for the contents of the directed links thereon, as established in article 17 of the LSSICE.
General Terms & Conditions
- These General Terms & Conditions govern the use of the Internet Website www.intercala.com , which Intercala Asesores S.L., makes available to the users. The use of the Website implies full acceptance by the User of the Terms & Conditions of the use of the valid Website, each & every time the user accesses it, therefore if one does not agree with any of the conditions established here, one should not make use of this Website.
- Intercala Asesores S.L., reserves the right to modify these Terms & Conditions of Website Usage at any time, and any other terms or conditions, regulations of use, instructions or warnings that may apply. They also reserve the right to suspend, discontinue or cease operating the Website at any time.
- Access to the website is through the URL www.intercala.com is free for users and access does not require prior subscription or registration. However, some services may require a password in order to display restricted information to certain users.
By connecting to the Website pages of Intercala Asesores S.L. the user therefore agrees to the following conditions:
- The purpose of the publication of this website is for no other reason than to provide access for bona fide services and information provided here.
- Intercala Asesores S.L. is not responsible for any loss or damages that may arise as a result of the failure to update the information that has been given in a particular case, although they are committed to do everything within their power to ensure that all information provided is updated.
- The user accepts the Terms & Conditions from the moment one uses the website or surf through any of its sections.
- Intercala Asesores S.L. may amend the Terms and Conditions by notifying users with sufficient notice in order to improve the services offered via the website www.intercala.com . The modification of the Terms & Conditions set out in the Web page served by www.intercala.com it is understood to be that duty of notification. Therefore, we recommend reviewing the previous legal disclaimer in order to be acquainted with at any time the terms of access & usage of the relevant website.
- Equally the user is liable for any loss or damages of any kind caused as a direct or indirect breach of the conditions established in the relevant legal notice.
Exclusion of Responsibility:
- Intercala Asesores S.L. disclaims any responsibility in respect of the information that is both outside and within these pages and is not directly managed by its webmaster.
- Intercala Asesores S.L reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, amendments and updates to the information contained in their website or in the configuration and presentation thereof and to temporarily suspend access to it.
- Intercala Asesores S.L is not responsible for any loss or damage to the user's software or hardware produced by accessing the pages that make up the website of Intercala Asesores S.L, as well as any incurred as a result of its use or reproduction of information contained therein.
- The hyperlinks contained in the website of Intercala Asesores S.L. may be directed users to third party websites. In this case, Intercala Asesores S.L assumes no responsibility for any content, information or services that may appear on those sites and that under no circumstances do these links imply any relationship between Intercala Asesores S.L. and the persons or entity title holders of that content or sites where they are.
- Intercala Asesores S.L. reports that the purpose of the links on this page are exclusively to inform its users of the existence of other sources of information about the subject matter of the Internet portal, where additional data is available. These links do not constitute a suggestion, invitation or recommendation to visit these locations and therefore Intercala Asesores S.L., is not responsible for the results obtained through them.
- Intercala Asesores S.L cannot have exhaustive control of all the sites that may be linked to the website of Intercala Asesores S.L. and therefore is not responsible for the content of any pages or external sites of the website.
Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
- These conditions of use are subject to the provisions of Spanish law, any dispute arising from the interpretation thereof, parties should submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Fuengirola.